|50 / 50||5/5||Overview||Go To the Site|
|100||5/5||Overview||Go To the Site|
The ROSTOV ARENA STADIUM
“Rostov-Arena” is located between highways. The roof of the stadium resembles the waves of the Don – this was the main intention of the architects. It can be seen from high places in the mountain or from a bird’s eye view. In the daytime, the arena is white, and in the evening it begins to shine amazingly with all the colors of the rainbow. Lamps on the facade are fixed like Christmas garlands.
Being on the north side and stands, you can see the picturesque places of the city. Between the seats are stairs, which are painted in yellow. This is very symbolic – in honor of the local club “Rostov”. Tribunes of the structure are three-tiered. The stadium has 5 floors. The roof is a closed structure. The stadium is very stable, thanks to the use of the latest materials and details. “Rostov-Arena” has all the necessary rooms for players, the press, medical personnel, spectators, guests.
At the end of the 2018 World Cup stadium will be used as a home arena for matches of the football club “Rostov”, held various sports competitions, cultural and entertainment events. Those. The arena will become a multifunctional complex where people can have a great time and relax.
A bit of History
To talk about the history of the “Rostov-Arena” is quite difficult because the stadium is very young. It differs from other constructions built for the World Cup 2018 in that one of its stands (northern) is open. Thanks to this, you can see the Don. On the territory of the central square of the city there will be screens for fans who for some reason could not get to the stadium.
Interesting facts about the stadium “Rostov Arena”
To talk about the history of the “Rostov-Arena” is quite difficult because the stadium is very young. It differs from other constructions built for the World Cup 2018 in that one of its stands (northern) is open. Thanks to this, you can see the Don. On the territory of the central square of the city there will be screens for fans who for some reason could not get to the stadium.Interesting facts about the stadium “Rostov Arena”
- During the preparatory works 5 shells were found before the construction of the arena since WWII. They are preserved in their original form.
- The stadium is quite high – 51.5 meters.
- 400 kg of high-quality seeds were used to sow the football field.
- The arena is located only 300 meters from the river.
- To create a scientific layer, a huge amount of sand was needed. If it were carried by one train, it was 1.5 thousand kilometers.
- The construction of the stadium is compared with the construction of the city of St. Petersburg. Only, fortunately, here everything was without sacrifice.
- The pit, which was formed, now has a stunning promenade for walks.
- The stadium has a media facade, where players run, various inscriptions are visible, and balls fly. Spectators sometimes find it hard to believe that the emerging picture is made up of lights.
- In the people “Rostov-Arena” is called the left bank of the Don.
- People come to see the stadium most actively in the evening. This is especially true for romantic people. Here very often tourists are photographed and immediately put a photo in Instagram.
- After the completion of the 2018 mundialya, it is planned to create a cinema for cars.
- On one of the sectors there is an inscription “Rostov” in honor of the soccer club of the same name.
Terms of visiting
In anticipation of World Cup 2018, all fans are interested in security and comfortable stay at the stadium. After all, it depends on these indicators, how much the viewer enjoys watching the football match and will remember it pleasantly. In order to enjoy the matches of the 2018 World Cup, you must purchase a ticket for the upcoming football match and come to the stadium in advance. With you, just in case it is recommended to have an identity document, which must be presented on demand. With you, you can bring personal things and items to support your football team. For dimensional items equipped with convenient storage. If the rules of staying at the stadium are not respected, the fan can take the stadium out of the stadium, as well as lead to liability, which is provided by the current legislation of the state.
In order to avoid problems in the future, it is necessary to familiarize yourself with the existing rules of conduct at the stadium, as well as the established prohibitions.
The next is forbidden at the stadium of “Rostov-Arena”:
- Carry out various actions (including illegal ones), which create a danger for the surrounding people.
- Stay in a state of intoxication, discrediting human dignity.
- Throw any objects in the audience, players, judges.
- In various forms, offend other people staying at the stadium, depending on their views, gender, nationality, preferences, age, etc.
- Violate the rules of public disorder. Keep intimate parts of the body.
- Hide your face with a mask and other disguise items that complicate the identification of the person.
- Go to the stadium with animals. Exceptions are guide dogs with the presence of documents from the owner about vaccination of the animal.
- Carry to the stadium: any type of weapon that poses a danger to the environment; explosive, flammable, poisonous substances; pyrotechnic products, firecrackers, firewalls; sound devices that distract players from the game (including vuvuzels); alcoholic substances, narcotic drugs, stimulants and other drugs that promote stimulation; propaganda attributes; Great objects that will interfere with other fans; drinks in glassware or plastic (volume more than 0.5 liters).
- Promote Nazism, racism, discrimination.
- Advertise products or services, carry any materials containing advertising.
- To carry out any trade.
- Disseminate Nazi, political, religious products.
Such rules of conduct for avid fans are not something new and surprising. These are the usual prohibitions, the failure of which leads to unpleasant consequences. Each viewer needs to understand this, because the upcoming football tournament is very serious and large-scale. Risk in this situation is impossible.
- Location: Rostov-on-Don city, southern part of the city. The district is Kirovskiy. The left bank of the Don River. The stadium is located near the bridge called “Voroshilovsky”.
- Address: Levoberezhnaya street.
- Purpose: sports, as well as various entertainment events of any scale.
- Area: 58,600 square meters.
- The number of seats in the stands: 45,000 people at the time of the World Cup; after the end of mundialya – 37 860 seats.
- Number of seats for VIP-guests: 754.
- Number of floors in the stadium: 5.
- Press room: press center and special conference room.
- Number of planned concerts and other events per year: 70.
- Opening hours: Monday-Friday from 9.00 to 18.00.
- Channels in Viber: in Russian and in English.
Location of the stadium “Rostov-Arena” – the center of the city (its southern part). It can be reached by various means of transport, which will be convenient for the fan. The location is very good, there is a developed infrastructure.
The arena can be reached by such vehicles:
- Bus. In Rostov it is the most common form of transport. There are routes 39, 516 to the stadium. The interval of bus traffic will be from 10 to 20 minutes. The fare is 24 rubles.
- Electric train. The nearest station is Zarechnaya. It is just two stops from the stadium. For walkers, you can walk on foot, enjoying the beauty of the city. The train is a convenient mode of transport for out-of-town fans who want to come to support their team.
- The car. It is not recommended to get to the stadium and personal transport. Movement before the matches will be limited, and parking in nearby parking lots is prohibited. In the case of parking a vehicle in an unidentified place, it is subject to evacuation. It will be fashionable to leave the car in the parking lot of the old stadiums. Sholokhov, and from there you can already take a bus to the Rostov-Arena.
Everyone can feel the magnificent atmosphere of the cult place. Tourists are recommended to be located in hotels and hotels that are located near the stadium. Also, in addition to visiting the arena, you can see local attractions.