|50 / 50||5/5||Overview||Go To the Site|
|100||5/5||Overview||Go To the Site|
THE NIZHNY NOVGOROD STADIUM
It has a 45,000 people capacity. Moreover, other entertaining events will be held here. The stadium fully complies with all established safety standards. There is a quality fire fighting system, alarm. The stadium is built in the form of a triangular column, which has a unique highlight. The structure is sturdy, has a visor that rests on the columns. As a result of this, the rostrums turn out to be open, and a roof overhangs them. The stands are very original, they have a wavy form.
- Equipped with a system that perfectly protects from wind.
- It is one of the youngest structures.
- Around the stadium there are beautiful recreational areas and parks.
- The project was carried out by the company that designed most of the stadiums for the 2018 World Cup in Russia.
- The main problem in the construction of the structure was the issue of buying out plots of land.
- Despite the short construction period of the arena, it is distinguished by well-thought-out engineering solutions.
- More than 2000 specialists were involved in the construction.
- The stadium is not only a sports ground, but also part of an architectural complex that fits perfectly into the surrounding historical buildings.
- Places where players come out on the field are equipped with special locker rooms for girls and boys who serve the ball during the match.
- The stadium has very strong plastic seats that can withstand the maximum load of fans.
- To emphasize the “airiness” of the arena, it was decided to use the illumination in the dark.
- The initial amount for the construction of the facility was 13 billion rubles, but later it increased to 17.9 billion.
- In 2015, there were problems with the name of the stadium. Since the Volga is not the only arena for the 2018 World Cup, the name “Volga Arena” was not entirely appropriate. Therefore, it was decided to name the stadiums “Nizhny Novgorod”, so people would not get confused.
- The stadium after the World Cup 2018 will be an excellent place for recreation of all wishing residents of the country, as well as tourists.
Terms of visiting the grandstands
Visitors who already had to visit the new stadium were very lucky. After all, such a beautiful structure should not leave indifferent any amateur football, especially on the eve of mundialya. During the World Cup 2018 there will be only 7 passes to the stadium, which will be divided into zones. Fans absolutely should not worry about the fact that you can be late for the upcoming match, you just need to arrive a few hours before the start and freely enter the stadium. A well-designed skip system will not create an agiotage and any discomfort. The ticket will indicate the information with the date of the match and the teams, the zone to enter. For special guests, a separate area will be allocated. Throughout the stadium there are signs to make it easier for fans to find their bearings. In each sector in the stadium will be open to 4 ticket offices for ticket sales for the upcoming football matches.
Of course, there is a list of prohibited items and substances that you cannot take with you to the stadium. Breaking the established prohibitions, can lose such pleasure, as watching the match. Carrying to the stadium “Nizhny Novgorod” is prohibited:
- Food and various drinks. This includes alcoholic beverages.
- Thermoses, various flasks, bottles, dishes, glass containers, vessels.
- Sports equipment and equipment (scooters, bicycles, skateboards, etc.).
- Bulky items, the width, height and length of which in total exceeds 75 centimeters.
- Toxic, corrosive, toxic and poisonous substances, flammable substances.
- Umbrellas, whose height in the closed state exceeds 25 centimeters.
- Animals. Here the exception is the guide dogs. The owner of such a dog must have documents with him confirming the presence of vaccinations in the animal.
- Various sound devices that can distract players from the match (including vuvuzels).
- Any type of weapon, including cutting and stabbing items.
- Various working tools.
- Narcotic substances and stimulants.
- Folding benches, chairs.
- Various aircraft.
- Materials that are advertising in any form.
- Materials with religious, political information.
- Various propaganda materials that call for violence, racism, nazism.
- Extremist materials.
- Bulk solids in any quantities.
- Items that outwardly resemble forbidden, dummies, copies.
- Location: the city of Nizhny Novgorod, the confluence of two rivers – Oka and Volga.
- Address: Dolzhanskaya street, 2Ak1.
- Purpose: sports, recreational activities, concerts, activities for outdoor activities.
- Area: 127,500 square meters.
- Number of seats in the stands: 45,000 people.
- Number of press places: a separate zone is allocated.
- Number of places for people with disabilities: 902.
- Number of storage rooms: 2.
- Opening hours: Monday-Friday from 9.00 to 18.00.
- Channels in Weiber: in Russian and in English.
Also, to the stadium “Nizhny Novgorod” you can get:
- By bus. The stadium goes to route 69. All stops will be carried out near the shopping center, which is located near the stadium.
- By taxi. The numbers of minibuses – 7, 24, 67.
- By personal transport. Getting to the stadium “Nizhny Novgorod” by private transport will be quite problematic, the traffic will be blocked. However, there will be an opportunity to purchase season tickets for car parking in the stadium itself. The number of parking near the stadium will be limited. It is recommended to determine in advance the place where you can leave your car.
For large companies there are 40 skyscrapers. For special visitors, guests have comfortable seats. It is recommended that you arrive before the match starts in a few hours to calmly get to the stadium. Every connoisseur of not only football, but also architectural masterpieces should visit Nizhny Novgorod. For this stadium is very often said, “that nature itself has done its job.” Despite the short time of construction of the football ground, it turned out to be very beautiful and fascinating. Each fan will like the atmosphere on the stadium, we are sure.