|50 / 50||5/5||Overview||Go To the Site|
|100||5/5||Overview||Go To the Site|
OPENING OF THE FOOTBALL WORLD CUP 2018
THE OPENING OF THE FOOTBALL WORLD CUP 2018 WILL BE HELD ON 14TH OF JUNE, 2018 AT LUZHNIKI STADIUM IN MOSCOW
Opening ceremony of the Football World Cup 2018 in Russia — a long-awaited football world cup will be opened on 14th of June at 6 pm at Luzhniki Stadium in Moscow with match between national teams of Russia and Saudi Arabia. The final match will also be held at Luzhniki on 15th of July. The football world cup is held in Russia for the first time.
• 32 national teams will participate in the Cup 2018.
The towns- recipients are ready for 100%, every small detail is taken into consideration, and drawbacks are eliminated. For example, the second cycle of metro is being put into operation in Moscow; the metro application will be available on 6 languages for tourist convenience. A new line of river trams is being launched. Free WI-FI is available in Moscow and it will be operable for 2 years more. Tickets for matches are being sold at lightning speed, hotels have been already booked in the towns –recipients, new restaurants and souvenir shops are being opened.
Opening ceremony of the Football World Cup – 2018
The show will start on the 14th of June, 2018 at 4 pm. Three stars will sing the song of the world football cup, namely: Will Smith, Nicky Jam and Albanian singer Era Istrefi. More exact and detailed information will be available by the date of the opening. One fact is for sure: Vladimir Putin will be present. The information on performance of the hymn by Lady Gaga has appeared in the internet recently.
Alexei Sorokin has announced that the opening ceremony differs fundamentally from the previous ones. The main task of the ceremony is to put football fans into positive mood, add solemnity to the event and to be entertaining.
The opening will be special, all details haven’t been known yet, but it goes without saying that everything will be done at high level.
Interesting facts during preparation to the Football World Cup – 2018
More than 480 billion of Russian rubles were spent to bring all infrastructures in order. The final match will be seen by 50% of the world population due to broadcasting and personal presence. More than 1 million tourists will visit Moscow in summer 2018, taking into consideration Russian tourists. The number of requests for tickets is coming to record mark. More than 4 million tickets were bought from December, 05, 2017 to January, 31, 2018.
• Penalties for fake tickets. Penalty comes to 1 500 000 Russian rubles for falsification and selling of fake tickets. Buy tickets only at officials whom you can trust. You can risk much if you will buy tickets privately.
• Rospotrebnadzor is against discrimination. Hotline will be opened during the World Cup so that foreigners can inform on overpricing in hotels. No information is available how such feedbacks will be gathered from the people who don’t speak Russian. Data on preventive measures is unknown as well. We hope this information will appear soon.
• Scandals around Cup-2018. In 2015 Sweden announced that the right to receive the Football World Cup in Russia in 2018 and in Qatar in 2022 was given in unfair fight. But in 2017 the head of FIFA committee on ethics disproved its announcement. A large number of political scandals took place around the forthcoming World Football Cup but nevertheless it is held in Russia.
• Qualifying tournament. The drawing process of the qualifying tournament was held on 25th of June, 2015. When detection of the group winner in which our team happened to come, our results won’t be taken into consideration. Our team being a host of the World Football Cup participated in the qualifying tournament. It happened for the second time in the history. It happened for the first time in 1934. Italy participated in the qualifying tournament and its results were taken into consideration.
• Mascot of the World Football Cup-2018. When preparation to the World Football Cup a mascot is to be chosen. The wolf Zabivaka has become a mascot at this time. It was drawn by the student of the Tomsk University. In the process of voting more than 1 000 000 votes were given to this mascot (more than 50% of total votes). Among competitors were a Tiger and a Cat. Students from 57 Universities of Russia participated in this contest.
• Cosmic corporate look of the World Football Cup. A look of the Russian World Cup is imbued with space ideas: an outer space exploration by a human with extracts of folklore. Ready conception was presented in 2014. The emblem was presented by Vitaly Mutko, Fabio Cannavaro and the FIFA president. The emblem resembles FIFA world cup outwardly. Its conception includes space, football and iconography. The motto is “Play with an open heart”.
• Post of Russia has already issued the limited series of stamps for collectors with images of legendary sportsmen and stadiums.
• Ambassadors of the World Football Cup. Each Russian town where the matches will be held has its ambassador. He is responsible for propaganda of healthy way of life, sport and the World Cup itself in his town. Representatives of sport, media, show business, science and art have become ambassadors.
• Festivals for fans. Festivals will be held in public places of the towns-recipients, honorable stars are invited. Visitors can communicate, to be in a pleasant and solemn atmosphere, listen to concert. There are more opportunities than simply watching matches.
• Volunteers. Volunteers will be helping for preparation to the World Football Cup. Any person can become a volunteer, but one should pass training on 20 different courses beforehand. They will bear responsibility for the forthcoming event.
Matches of Confederations Cup FIFA 2017
EC meeting has already approved the timing of the matches. They will be held in Moscow, Sochi and St.Petersburg from 17th of June until 2nd of July, 2018. If you want to come to the match, you should think about tickets and hotel beforehand. There are a lot of actions in internet, for example: tickets from Aeroflot for plane for 5 Russian rubles. But actually when you are searching for tickets, there are no such actions at all.
You should visit the World Football Cup 2018 by all means. Firstly, Russia is a host of it for the first time. Secondly, investments into infrastructure have equaled themselves – the towns are magnificent and amazing. Thirdly, the unique opening ceremony will be absolutely different from the previous ones.